Summary: Go to work. Get paid. Pay The Man. Repeat.
Full Stack Engineer
We have an immediate need for an exceptionally bright full stack engineer.
You’ll get to:
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate with engineers as well as other non-technical teammates to achieve performant and scalable solutions
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work with our engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Be 100% honest, trustworthy, and ethical in everything you do
- Love programming, like really love it
- Have significant experience with:
- PHP or other object oriented C based language
- Development and deployment strategies for Single Page Applications
- Relational Databases
- Be obsessed with high quality work
- Be able to work independently and with a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Live in the U.S.
Would be lovely if you are proficient with:
- Object Oriented Design Practices
- Designing and consuming REST APIs
- Version Control Systems (Git)
- Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Pipelines)
- BASH Scripting
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Discretionary unlimited PTO
- Do work that matters. You will be part of an incredible team that’s leading changes in an industry that’s dedicated to bettering the lives of disabled and/or injured individuals.
- Freedom to work from wherever you want (here at our HQ in beautiful Southern Oregon or in any other second-at-best location you desire within the U.S.)
About Empire Medical:
Empire Medical is a leading provider of technology-enabled, data-driven solutions that simplify the purchasing process across the orthotic and prosthetic industry. We seek to attract, develop and retain employees that share our commitment to innovation, continuous improvement, superior service and professional curiosity.