Summary: We can’t all be professionally good looking.
Location: Medford, OR
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Do you want to quit your current computer job, for a DIFFERENT computer job?
- Do you work for one of the area’s largest employers, and they keep giving you additional work without increased gratitude or compensation?
- Does your current employer discourage, or even worse, prohibit the use of memes in internal office communication?
- Only one item in the following list should not trigger you, if you cannot identify it please close this ad immediately: synergy, value-add, circle back, ping me, bandwidth, take it offline, brown walrus, touch base, out of the box, on my radar, at the end of the day.
Bottom line – we’re looking for someone next level, a real game changer, a needle mover who is willing to take a deep dive into the orthotic & prosthetic (O&P) industry. If you’re on the same page and think this might be in your wheelhouse, lean in and keep reading.
Congratulations you’re still here! Most people don’t know squat about O&P, so the Product Specialist is an entry level position. You would start out learning the basics of our business model and the industry overall. Initial job functions include intake of customer orders, determination of the most appropriate vendor for the products, effective communication with customers and vendors, and an affinity for Taco Tuesday.
We are looking for a dynamic personality who can problem solve and think critically. At Empire, we want every employee to use their creativity and experience to have a voice and offer input on improving our processes.
- We have a custom software application that manages all aspects of our business (product search, order fulfillment, inventory, accounting, etc.)
- You must have a passion for details and accuracy. Seriously, if you’re not good with details, this job is not a good fit.
- We need you to dive in and quickly learn about the products in our industry
- We need you to master our current processes and offer feedback on how to improve them
- We have an incredible team and we expect you to be equally incredible
- You must be 100% honest, trustworthy, and ethical in everything you do
- You must take pride in producing high quality work
- You must be proficient with computer systems including Excel
- Sense of humor desirable
- Strong meme game desirable
- Opportunity to contribute and be a part of a fast growing technology driven company that is as adaptable and exciting as a start-up, yet established enough to provide stability and security
- Most employees are huge Harry Potter fans
- Electric sit-stand desk
- Three high resolution monitors
- Medical/Dental coverage paid at 100%
- Kombucha on tap
- Benefits package available for full time employee
- Compensation will be commensurate with ability and experience
About Empire Medical:
Empire Medical is a leading provider of technology-enabled, data-driven solutions that simplify the purchasing process across the orthotic and prosthetic industry. We seek to attract, develop and retain employees that share our commitment to innovation, continuous improvement, superior service and professional curiosity.