- Start Date: 5/9/2022
- Residence: Central Point, OR
- Birthplace: Medford, OR
- Role with Empire: Order Management
- Why Empire? Emily made me
- A thumb is a finger? Yes
- No news is good news? No
- Is it wrong for a vegetarian to eat animal crackers? Yes
- Could Jack have fit on the door with Rose (Titanic)? Yes
- If someone told you he was a chronic liar, would you believe him? Yes
- Is a hotdog a sandwich? Yes
- Would you accept $10,000,000 to leave the country and never set foot in it again? Yes
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? Succeed
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? Gatherer
- Would you rather be able to visit 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future? Future
- What sound do you love? The sizzle of food in a hot pan
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “I just wanted a picture. You can’t disappoint a picture.” -Troy Barnes
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? That’s a tough one. I’d have to say 43. Because it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? The actual moment Viggo Mortensen deflected a knife thrown at him while filming The Fellowship
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Tri-boar
- What’s one sentence you’d like to hear from your boss? You chose… poorly.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life? Joshy An Adventure in Escapism
- The best part of waking up is? The pain
- If you were a criminal master mind, what would be your criminal racket? Knowing a guy, I already know a lot of guys.
- If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why? Washington. Too many ferries, and I have an irrational fear of them. Plus Starbucks corporate is there.
- What is the best perk that you have had at a job? Unlimited free sourdough bread and baked goods
- If you could live in any home on a television series, which one would it be? Ron Swanson’s Cabin, the one he hides away in.
- Awesome Possum or Cool Beans? Cool Beans
Get At Me: