- Start Date: 5/28/2019
- Residence: Medford, OR
- Birthplace: Knights Landing, CA
- Role with Empire: Order Management
- Why Empire? Why not?
- A thumb is a finger? Yes
- No news is good news? No
- Is it wrong for a vegetarian to eat animal crackers? No
- Could Jack have fit on the door with Rose (Titanic)? Yes
- If someone told you he was a chronic liar, would you believe him? Yes
- Is a hotdog a sandwich? No
- Would you accept $10,000,000 to leave the country and never set foot in it again? Yes
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? Fail
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? Hunter
- Would you rather be able to visit 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future? Past
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Swimming
- What sound do you love? The sound when you are underwater and you can hear nothing but it’s movement
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo” – Upton Sinclair
- What would someone like least about stealing your identity? The size of my bank account is DEFINITELY not worth all that risk, time, or energy. Maybe one day… but not today.
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? The first Christmas
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Scarlett
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Hahahaha. Funny. None.
- What fictional place would you like to visit? Hogwarts/Harry Potter’s world
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Lose all of my old ones
- If you could high five one person, living or not, who would it be? The first person who ever thought of riding a horse
- What’s one sentence you’d like to hear from your boss? That’s a brilliant idea!
- If you could instantly overcome one of your fears, what would it be? Seaweed
- What is one important skill every person should have? Reading
- The best part of waking up is? Working out
- Describe the color yellow to somebody who is blind. It is the warm feeling of a super hot summer day when you have just walked outside. You haven’t started sweating and it isn’t humid or muggy; it is a crisp fresh heat.
- If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why? North Dakota. What’s there?
- Awesome Possum or Cool Beans? Cool Beans
Get At Me: