- Start Date: 3/4/2019
- Residence: Medford, OR
- Birthplace: La Grande, OR
- Role with Empire: Order Fulfillment & Continual Improvement
- Why Empire? A fantastic team and growing company in an industry that helps others
- A thumb is a finger? Yes
- No news is good news? No
- Is it wrong for a vegetarian to eat animal crackers? No
- Could Jack have fit on the door with Rose (Titanic)? Yes
- If someone told you he was a chronic liar, would you believe him? No
- Is a hotdog a sandwich? No
- Would you accept $10,000,000 to leave the country and never set foot in it again? No
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? Succeed
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? Gatherer
- Would you rather be able to visit 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future? Future
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Push ups with 3 kids on my back
- What sound do you love? The coffee maker
- What would someone like least about stealing your identity? Sq ft. per capita in my house (4 kids)
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? I’d like to meet each day with the enthusiasm and amusement of a 6 year old. Everything is awesome!
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Lose the old ones. God willing, there are many more new memories to make and the best years are ahead.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life? Delayed Gratification
- What is your first memory of being really excited? Chuck E Cheese
- What is one important skill every person should have? Cooking
- What is the best perk that you have had at a job? It’s a 3-way tie between free pizza, free burgers, and kombucha on tap!
- The best part of waking up is? Coffee!
- Why are you IN a car, but ON a bus? I thought about my motorcycle and realized that the bus is definitely the one who has it wrong. But, when IN a ship you’re said to be ON a ship.
- Awesome Possum or Cool Beans? Awesome Possum
Get At Me: